- Invoices are generated one month/one week in advance, balances to be paid in full by the Monday of each week or the 5th of each month if paying monthly.
- Fees will continue to be payable even if your child is ill/absent from nursery and Bank holidays are also charged for.
- Your fees are worked out on the number of sessions your child will attend throughout a month/week.
- All invoicing is done via email.
- For any long term hospitalisation, an arrangement or termination of fees will be under the discretion of the manager.
- If arrears accrue, our system will automatically send out a reminder every 3 days. Once the invoice has been paid in full a thank you email will be sent. If the payments are not made and 3 or more invoices go unpaid, we will have no option than to suspend the nursery place until full payments on all invoices have been made. Please note that fees will still be incurred during the suspension period.
*If you wish to terminate your contract four weeks’ notice in writing is required.*
* To change contracted days permanently, at least 2 weeks’ notice is required, subject to availability of changed days. *